Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Greetings from Fort Saskatchewan ... still

Good morning from my hotel bed! 


My observations about Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta.


View from first hotel room

  • Its really cold!!
  • The Wal Mart is mini (kind of like the one that I worked at in Pincher Creek) 
  • The stuffed mushrooms at Christi's are AMAZING!
But I am rather ready to come home. 

As of right now the plan is to leave sometime early this afternoon. Then its me and P driving back to Calgary where B will jump in with us (and the multiple bags of STUFF) and we'll all travel back to Lethbridge together. Pretty excited that both boys are coming home. I missed them a lot. Well, P more than B but that's to be expected. 
I told B I would learn to make cannoli for him so if anyone has a recipe out there lemme know! I am sure I will make a grand mess of it. 

Ok! Time to find some breakfast and stop watching Retro-toons (btw the Smurfs & Beetlejuice are retro? Thanks for making me feel old Cartoon Network you big jerks!!) 


Hopefully we'll be on the road in a few hours.

Love D 
So hard to leave this comfy bed ... 



No comments:

Post a Comment